| 0 comments ]


Is it true that boyfriends should check out their future mother-in-laws-to-be for a glimpse into tomorrow?

According to a new study, facial aging does follow a similar pattern between mothers and daughters, but celebrity moms today don't seem like they're aging at all! Great looks are genetic, but it is our beauty routines that can make a difference in the years ahead.

For sure mother knows best when warning us about the dangers of the sun and wearing SPF. And my own Mom was definitely right when she told me orange lipstick was not my color and that my 10th grade boyfriend was bad news!

My advice for Mother's Day 2011? Listen to every pearl of wisdom your mother offers, because she is going through some of the very same feelings and issues you will be too one day. There is not a day that goes by I don't miss my Mom, wishing I had asked more questions  ... Here is a photo of us from the early 90's!

0 comments

Post a Comment